Wednesday, February 21, 2007

High Low

Me being a nerd and by the way Darth Mal you are hot!!!












So here I am at 3 in the morning once again wondering what to do and really wanting to talk to some one and realized that i guess the computer will do. As much fun as it is to make love to a computer people are much better at it... As i sit here and listen to my i tunes and download more songs (not like I really need more what am I thinking) I wonder what it would be like to discover things no one has ever discovered before. Yeah I am not tired and you all get to suffer for any of you who actually sit here and read this.
So I am going to tell you the highs and lows of this week.

Highs here we go... I went to work out last night and because of being on so many freakin meds. I am on this new diet that I like to call the pregnant diet so I have lost like ten more pounds than i needed to. Now I need to bulk up. Other highs I am going to be a total nerd and join the Alpine Garrison ( for all those non nerds out there give me a buzz i will tell you what it is lol), and on Saturday I went to the kids safty fair and wanted to make out with darth Mal because he was so freakin hot even though you the horns would probably get in the way and man that lightsaber need I say more ha wow. I made out with a random guy because I am totally on the rebound and just wanted to kiss someone I guess and it was totally funny, awkward and great now that that is out of my system lol. Oh and I am getting back into Martial arts I so rule oh yeah you better run now boy.

Ok now some lows. i nicked my leg really bad the other night when shaving and it really hurt because it was in a sensitive spot. I made a couple people fight with each other which I could probably put that in the highs too lol. It snowed again. I can't golf (because it snowed). and I ripped a hole in my superman g's damn.

Well that is pretty much it for my ever exciting life yall have fun in blog land LOVE YA!!!

No comments: