So if anyone wants to know how to be stupid and make everyone of your different friends hate you listen to this, because when I put my foot in my mouth I like to jump in with both feet.
Number one...
I have this friend who's husband is in the navy and me being me decided to go off about how all guys in the navy are gay. I am sure you guys know all the jokes well she is pregnant and is a very sensitive person and i am a total retard.
Number two...
I was at the store with one of my friends and was talking about my cousins who are half mexican. I happened to make a comment about a nickname we used to call my cousin Brenda, (now mind you she had no problem with it but yeah). Well i preceded to tell my freind the nickname and it is a racial slurr against mexicans and there was this maxican family in line behind us who got mad and went to a different line wait to go me...
Number three...
So I have these new neighbors and I know nothing about the Jewish religion just that they don't celebrate christian holidays and they eat funny foods. Well I made a comment while I was at there house about the new Mell Gibbson movie yeah smart one there. Then I asked them if they celebrated easter what the hell is wrong with me... I have no idea. So I warn you if you are sensitive stay out of my way because I am good at messing up and just shooting out the ole pie hole....
Have a nice day :-)
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment