Sunday, February 11, 2007

Its a wierd world


So I am just really bored and not tired since it is like 12. Well i thought I would tell you how the beggining of this year has been so far. The good the bad and the ugly.

So to start off the New Year I missed the great party that I used to go to with James at Pc Laptops, as well as the cool Christmas party. I love having all the apple cider that my dad buys which he buys like twenty so we had plenty to go around and overall my new years was relativly boring. No parties no junk food(ok thats a lie LOL) but I did watch a few movies to pass the time. If only.

Later on January I had to quit my job and I was not able to go back to school because at the moment I cannot drive (which has been interesting in itself). In quitting my job i realized how much stressed was relieved because i could do so much with Logan and do more at home. The middle of January my great uncle got really sick and was in icu for along time. Which this hit me really hard because i really spent time with him this year because their house was down the street from my college. So when i had breaks I would go there and say hi and talk and eat lunch and got to know him better. They are an amazing family and i hated what they had to go through with him. I love him very much and it was really hard to lose him. One of the hardest things for me is that because of my seizures I didn't even get to go to the funeral. I know that funerals can be overrated but for me it is a closure moment and I missed that I feel like I have failed on so many levels. He is one man though that I know right now he is up with our Father in Heaven smiling down upon us because he is no longer in pain.

I told you all about my seizure situation so I wont really go into that again, but after the whole breaking the nose incident this guy that I had dated decided to break up with me. So I kind of felt like it was a sure kick me while I was down sort of thing. I then realized that I am much happier and that we were not meant to be at all. And I had some great friends to bring me through thanks guys.

I have made some really good friends and have had some friends really step up to help me. My friend Jeri is a stay at home mom too so we go to lunch and I tag along with her while she goes grocery shopping and other not really fun errands but better than sitting at home. She also dies my hair and lets me chill at her house.

My other friend Becky has gone with me to many movies on the spur of the moment. Also out to eat to Ihop because Denny's they place me at a table and forget about me. Plus I go over to Becky's house and will sit and toalk to her and her family and they tollerate me.

I also have these really cool new neighbors who moved in next to Becky who tollerate me as well. I kind of pop over unanounced and they gave me a new phone and would give me tea untill there replacement babysitter broke their tea maker. Thats what they get for trying to replace me... The are really cool and funny to talk to nonetheless.

I have my friend Ed and his family they are pretty cool to let me go over and pretty much hang at there house almost 24/7. It is some what a sanctuary when i need it nice, and friendly. Plus we have alot of laughs and stupid inside jokes that make us laugh and the boys they crack me up so much. They make me laugh and are awesome kids.

Logan is doing great he knows that something is going on with me because he is very protective of me and he minds me better. Soon he will be playing soccer and he chose that because my next door neighbor plays it. He got shin gaurds socks and a new socker ball to use he is so excited. He is such a character and amazes me everyday. He is my joy in life my one and only. I don't know where i would be without him, he is fabulous.

I also have to give a shout out to my Dad. I know he is over protective of me and my pill nazi but I know it is just because he loves me and wants me to be happy. He has been my saving grace sometimes and he is truely my hero. For all of you in comic land my dad is the real thing the ral deal and no one can replace that. He is great, no words can describe what he means to me. My dad is the greatest that ever walked the face of this earth and if you think other wise I would be glad to take your challenge.

Anyone who has seen me within the last few days can tell I am on 4 pills because of my seizures and with that comes side effects. I am either really tired or I am really Hyper and I can't stop talking or moving and some might think it is annoying but I am sorry I really can't help it. I know that I wont be finding a date for Valentines day because I am rather annoying right now but I don't need one I have everything. If you don't believe me look at the smile in my face. I really do love life in all its trials and tribulations. I live for the moment and love every one i come across. Love you all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you have done and continue to do. Do you ever think things thru or do you only think of yourself? How would things have been different if you weren't around all the time? What are you going to do now? The choice is yours, but do the right thing come clean with all involved and then butt out.

valpal said...

Who is the wierdo that left the first comment. Stay off this blog you scary evil wench.