
Ok so not many people have heard these but I was told that they were really good, I think those people were lying. Most of these were written in a really dark time in my life and I got out by putting it on paper so read with caution. LOL
Confusion
I don't understand this anger inside,
why will he get mad at me but then hide.
Why wont he talk , why wont he share,
it's seems as if he just doesn't care.
I say to much I know this is true,
I just want us to be happy not blue.
I want him to be happy, I want him to smile,
for that treasure and joy I have not witnessed in a while.
I feel the darkness deep within,
the kind that is there beneath your skin.
When will it snap, when will it break free,
I am not sure thats something I want to see.
I am here for him, he doesn't understand,
I reach for him and grab his hand,
instead he turns away from me again.
Alone in the darkness where i have always been.
Someone, somewhere set us free,
from this ever dying misery.
Oh please i am begging to have help to get out,
I want a reason to stop this bout.
Please!!!
Like I said sad and dark but there it is beware there are more lol
Time
If time stood still, would I stand still with it?
Would I be there wondering where time had gone and done?
or would it be just a matter of time,
till life fast forward.
But if life fast forward, would we all stop questioning,
Why, What, How, or When?
Won't question the why or the how, when the what is right in front of you!!!
Tears
At one time I thought the stars were for me,
but it was just false, just a dream.
I awoke to a cruel reality,
Life; my life, what i had thought was myth was myth.
A pasifist living an activists life!!!
Or so I thought.
Only to realize my life had passed by me.
So now I sit here wondering what more could go wrong,
Oh but i was so off there so much more could.
WHAT WAS I THINKING.
Hands of my Angels
I have placed you in the hands of my angels,
to watch over you,
with all of the love i have in my heart
may they comfort you with their guiding love,
and surround you with a protective light, that will show you the way.
I have asked that they stay with you,
through this troubled time to make it less painful,
just as they have done at times for me.
I have placed you in the hands of my angels,
May they watch over you,
With all the love I have in my heart.
Poems done by Brittany S. Nester
See was that to sad? LOL have fun all you out in blogger land.
No comments:
Post a Comment