Just Me Like 100 Just me's
1. I have a son name Logan who is four
2. I was married to my best friend
3. I was married for four years
4. I have been divorced for about a year
5. I dated a man who was about twice my age (why I don't know he wasn't even wealthy)
6. My favorate color is blue
7. I love movies
8. I love cheesy movies like Disney channel ones they make me smile
9. I am a brown belt third degree in Tae Kwan Do
10. I love to shoot guns even if I can't remember all their names.
11. I love to listen to the same song over and over again if it is a good one
12. I have like over 14,000 songs in my itunes
13. I don't sleep much
14. I feel so much closer to my sister in law than I do my own sister
15. I love people and talking to them, Unless it is a cute guy then I get shy, maybe that is why I am single.
16. I am a mormon mommy I scrapbook and I love it
17. I absolutly love going on long trips in the car it sooths me
18. My dad is my hero
19. I don't think I am funny at all
20. In fact I think I am annoying
21. I use humor when I am sad to distract myself
22. I am OCD
23. My dvd's have to be perfect can't stand when some are missing it bugs me
24. I hate to clean though
25. I have about fifty posters under my bed and about eight on my bedroom walls
26. I loved my job at Hollywood video but I would never go back
27. I have lied alot in my past (but i do not any more)
28. I cannot by bras outside of Victoria Secret (i am an expensive bra person).
29. I love to kiss whether it is short, long, messy, sweet, romantic I love it
30. I could probably out burp most guys
31. I love comics my sons name is Logan James
32. I want a baby girl
33. If I get one her name will be Phoenix Grey
34. I love comic book shops
35. I love nerds
36. I like anything that is shiny I like technology
37. I am a big gamer
38. At one point i had an xbox, ps2, psp, gamecube, nintendo ds, gameboy advance, and a pc
39. I have 7 hard drives in my computer and don't know what half of them do
40. I went to Germany to pick up my oldest brother from his mission
41. I have always looked up to my brother Tyson and he has always been so cool
42. I have known my best friend since i was one
43. I secretly want to play with barbie's and lego's again
44. I got married before i graduated high school
45. I got pregnant after i got married but before i graduated high school
46. I love being outdoors and campfires
1. I have a son name Logan who is four
2. I was married to my best friend
3. I was married for four years
4. I have been divorced for about a year
5. I dated a man who was about twice my age (why I don't know he wasn't even wealthy)
6. My favorate color is blue
7. I love movies
8. I love cheesy movies like Disney channel ones they make me smile
9. I am a brown belt third degree in Tae Kwan Do
10. I love to shoot guns even if I can't remember all their names.
11. I love to listen to the same song over and over again if it is a good one
12. I have like over 14,000 songs in my itunes
13. I don't sleep much
14. I feel so much closer to my sister in law than I do my own sister
15. I love people and talking to them, Unless it is a cute guy then I get shy, maybe that is why I am single.
16. I am a mormon mommy I scrapbook and I love it
17. I absolutly love going on long trips in the car it sooths me
18. My dad is my hero
19. I don't think I am funny at all
20. In fact I think I am annoying
21. I use humor when I am sad to distract myself
22. I am OCD
23. My dvd's have to be perfect can't stand when some are missing it bugs me
24. I hate to clean though
25. I have about fifty posters under my bed and about eight on my bedroom walls
26. I loved my job at Hollywood video but I would never go back
27. I have lied alot in my past (but i do not any more)
28. I cannot by bras outside of Victoria Secret (i am an expensive bra person).
29. I love to kiss whether it is short, long, messy, sweet, romantic I love it
30. I could probably out burp most guys
31. I love comics my sons name is Logan James
32. I want a baby girl
33. If I get one her name will be Phoenix Grey
34. I love comic book shops
35. I love nerds
36. I like anything that is shiny I like technology
37. I am a big gamer
38. At one point i had an xbox, ps2, psp, gamecube, nintendo ds, gameboy advance, and a pc
39. I have 7 hard drives in my computer and don't know what half of them do
40. I went to Germany to pick up my oldest brother from his mission
41. I have always looked up to my brother Tyson and he has always been so cool
42. I have known my best friend since i was one
43. I secretly want to play with barbie's and lego's again
44. I got married before i graduated high school
45. I got pregnant after i got married but before i graduated high school
46. I love being outdoors and campfires
47. I hate confrontations
48. I am really self contious and have always been told Bethany is the pretty one 49. I sleep in boxers (usually no undies underneath hey they are guys underwear right so why should I wear two pairs...)
50. I want a guy to fight for me for a change
51. I am somewhat clingy and know I need to fix that
52. My parents thought i had died when I had my first seizure at two
53. I am an epileptic
54. I am a total nerd and am proud of it
55. I love the 49ers and Utah football teams
56. I absolutly love the beach and could live there
57. my destination of choice would be any cruise
58. I love roller coasters even the cheesy ones at Lagoon.
59. I really don't have any original lines I get them all from movies or stand up comedians
60. I am really baby hungry lol (if you want to know ask)
61. I am sick of working with kids don't think I will ever do it again HAHAHA
62. I love school
63. I love stores like wild oats but realistically I would starve if I had to shop there (no fritos Bean Dip).
64. I think I have a really cool car and I really am not lying even though it really is a POS, it has served me well it is my baby
48. I am really self contious and have always been told Bethany is the pretty one 49. I sleep in boxers (usually no undies underneath hey they are guys underwear right so why should I wear two pairs...)
50. I want a guy to fight for me for a change
51. I am somewhat clingy and know I need to fix that
52. My parents thought i had died when I had my first seizure at two
53. I am an epileptic
54. I am a total nerd and am proud of it
55. I love the 49ers and Utah football teams
56. I absolutly love the beach and could live there
57. my destination of choice would be any cruise
58. I love roller coasters even the cheesy ones at Lagoon.
59. I really don't have any original lines I get them all from movies or stand up comedians
60. I am really baby hungry lol (if you want to know ask)
61. I am sick of working with kids don't think I will ever do it again HAHAHA
62. I love school
63. I love stores like wild oats but realistically I would starve if I had to shop there (no fritos Bean Dip).
64. I think I have a really cool car and I really am not lying even though it really is a POS, it has served me well it is my baby
65. When i buy toys for my son I buy toys that I want to play with too
66. I really like when it rains outside at night and i can hear it outside my window
67. I love marzipan
68. I am like your average girl with shoes except i want all skater shoes like vans and dc who cares about the pumps...
69. I really want to learn how to skateboard
70. I have played and beaten every tony hawk game out there
71. My favirate number is two
72. I LOVE HAVING RED HAIR
73. My ex husband is a computer god in my eyes
74. I love t-shirts
75. I get most of my t-shirts on the sales racks in the little boys section at target
76. my favorate store is HotTopic
77. Next is the vans store
78. I have to have pillows and blankets all over my bed so it feels like someone is there with me (even when someone is there with me)
79. I love hanging out with friends, even if they don't want me around
80. I can't stand it when someone else uses my computer, I feel like it is my computer get your own computer...
81. I am overly emotional i cry at everything it is a flaw, like any chick flick I know going in I am going to cry it sucks I might as well be crying over a damn comercial
82. I used to go into Hollywood video not to rent but just to talk with the people 83. I would love to be a movie critic
84. But I hate horrors
85. I am very squeemish
86. I went and saw both Pokemon and Rugrat movies in the theatre on opening day
87. and yet I love Kevin smith LOVE HIM...
88. I love to watch people I used to go to the airport when you could and go sit and watch people
89. I really want a dog
90. I love to play Texas hold em just for fun not for the money
91. I love to sing and dance with my cool Skullcandy headphones on in my house when I am alone and have been caught doing it by the fed ex guy very embarrassing.
66. I really like when it rains outside at night and i can hear it outside my window
67. I love marzipan
68. I am like your average girl with shoes except i want all skater shoes like vans and dc who cares about the pumps...
69. I really want to learn how to skateboard
70. I have played and beaten every tony hawk game out there
71. My favirate number is two
72. I LOVE HAVING RED HAIR
73. My ex husband is a computer god in my eyes
74. I love t-shirts
75. I get most of my t-shirts on the sales racks in the little boys section at target
76. my favorate store is HotTopic
77. Next is the vans store
78. I have to have pillows and blankets all over my bed so it feels like someone is there with me (even when someone is there with me)
79. I love hanging out with friends, even if they don't want me around
80. I can't stand it when someone else uses my computer, I feel like it is my computer get your own computer...
81. I am overly emotional i cry at everything it is a flaw, like any chick flick I know going in I am going to cry it sucks I might as well be crying over a damn comercial
82. I used to go into Hollywood video not to rent but just to talk with the people 83. I would love to be a movie critic
84. But I hate horrors
85. I am very squeemish
86. I went and saw both Pokemon and Rugrat movies in the theatre on opening day
87. and yet I love Kevin smith LOVE HIM...
88. I love to watch people I used to go to the airport when you could and go sit and watch people
89. I really want a dog
90. I love to play Texas hold em just for fun not for the money
91. I love to sing and dance with my cool Skullcandy headphones on in my house when I am alone and have been caught doing it by the fed ex guy very embarrassing.
92 I love to sing in the car with my stereo blaring and with that I don't care who sees
93 I am dislexic so if anything is misspelled screw you
94. I have been drunk before very overated
95. I love to smile but I hate my smile
96. I had braces for six years
97. My teeth still aren't straight
98. I have had over 400 beanie babies at one time I don't buy them anymore but they still catch my eye
99. I have broke all ten toes at one time
100. I am very coordinated but i get hurt alot lol
101. I almost got shoved in my locker in seventh grade
Well Thats alot not everything but alot if you want to know more let me know... And yes I went 101 because its one louder it goes to 101.
94. I have been drunk before very overated
95. I love to smile but I hate my smile
96. I had braces for six years
97. My teeth still aren't straight
98. I have had over 400 beanie babies at one time I don't buy them anymore but they still catch my eye
99. I have broke all ten toes at one time
100. I am very coordinated but i get hurt alot lol
101. I almost got shoved in my locker in seventh grade
Well Thats alot not everything but alot if you want to know more let me know... And yes I went 101 because its one louder it goes to 101.
1 comment:
i LoVe WHaT You'Ve DoNe WiTH YouR HaiR. WHaTeV To aNYoNe WHo HaS iSSueS WiTH YouR LiST. iTS WHo You aRe. FRieNDS BeCauSe You'Re BaCKWaRDS! -D-
Post a Comment