Sunday, February 11, 2007

Seizure...


So most of you are very close to me and know about my comings and goings. Some know more than others some know intimate details. For those who don't really know here I go on my soap box... Well I have seizures and until recently I have had them under control for about two years. Recently because of unknown reasons I have been having more. I have had about a totall of seven since Christmas. I had one where I actually ended up hurting myself pretty bad. I fell and hit my nightstand by my bed and broke my nose, went to the ER that night and they couldn't even give me pain killers bacause of the meds I am on. Then the next night I went up to get a glass of milk and fell and had a seizure but this time I was not coming out of it and my parents had to call 911 ever so lovely. So as for me I am going to look on the bright side of life and i advise the same for all of you out there in blog land. And for those of you who didn't get to see that lovely nose, the above picture is of me about a week after I broke it yay!

No comments: