Friday, December 5, 2008

Splash Zone

Logan's birthday party at the Splash Zone. He Turned 6 and even though we have had his birthday party here last year he wanted it here again. He loves to swim and loves the Splash Zone.
Logan being silly
all of Logan's friends
Cute Vala Dolla
Hunter
Another cute Vala
Logan and James
Blowing out the number 6
Star Wars birthday

Logan got a mouse and named him Slurpy.
Opening gifts, Logan kept thanking Dave's niece and nephews
for all of his gifts.

2 comments:

valpal said...

That was such a fun party. I loved it when he said "thanks triplets" to every present he received. I think you should have his party there every year because everyone has a great time.

Anonymous said...

So, I absolutely love what he named his mouse. It ALMOST makes me want to say "cute" but let's not forget it is a mouse! :)