Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Trees

Festival Of Trees

The Cullen Family Christmas tree my favorite tree of all
More of the Cullen's


A Cullen Christmas, Yes I have Twilight fever too.

The presents under the tree were the best, Like for Carlisle they had Operation game, Esme had a tool kit, for Edward it was an electric Keyboard, Rosalee got a mirror, Renesemee got books, Alice got a magic 8 ball, and Bella got a photo album, and the Voltori had the game of Risk.

Go Jazz
Hey how did this get in here, no I did this for those of you who like Byu (Beth and Dave)
Go UTES

Lots of Red this year
This tree was made of blown glass and was going for 26,000 dollars it was amazing
Have a Happy Christmas

Some of my Favorite trees

All oragami

4 comments:

valpal said...

You got some great pictures and I have since heard that the blown glass tree sold for 34,000. Amazing.

mizkylie said...

I miss the festival of trees so bad, Tyson and I just got done looking at all the pics on your blog! Happy Christmas, give the kids a hug for us!

lpettey said...

I loved the twilight tree. I found another one, but it wasn't as cool as this one. I'm a little addicted to twilight.
I love going to the festival of the trees. It's fun to see how creative people are.
Linzi

Ashleigh said...

They always have the most beautiful trees there! Looks like fun!