Thursday, November 20, 2008

Logan is 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN
Logan Turned 6 today and had a great day. So great in fact that he had to wake me up at 7 to open his birthday presents. I had a present sitting on the fireplace from my grandparents and kept telling him he could not open it till the 20th well sure enough it was the 20th and he was ready to open.
This is the gift Ed and I got for Logan, it is the new Thomas at Action Canyon with real crashing bridge action.
His very own lightsaber from Oma and Papa Great.
Tonight with his school birthday crown on we had a little cake with me, Ed, the boys and Hunters Friend Chris was there.
Hunter helping Light the candle.
This is not the end of Logan's birthday festivities he still has his friend party on Sat. but we tried to make sure that his birthday was special. He got some presents, got to hand out candy canes at his school, Ed checked him out for a special boys birthday movie (it is a tradition he has done with his boys for years), and he got cake and ice cream.

3 comments:

mizkylie said...

YAY for Logan, we miss him alot, how cute is he!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!

Ashleigh said...

I cannot believe that he is 6! I remember that night so well, it was a really neat experience, I would even call it spritual. Happy Birthday Logan!

Bellastager said...

He is so dang cute! I love how he is still so excited and "always wanted" every gift he gets! I love it!