Christmas morning about ten we went over to my Grandma's and Grandpa Schraders house to have breakfast and to open more gifts. It is a great tradition and who can turn down homemade scones and homemade pear supreme jam, mmm mmm good.
Hunter and Aiden in the outfits Oma got them. Hunter showing off his new Ipod
Later on Christmas day we dropped Hunter and Cannon off at their mom's so they could get yet more gifts, then Ed and I went to his parents to visit and then off to my parents for more ham yum yum. On our way home that night it snowed like mad we had so much snow it made my Christmas. This was a fabulous Christmas and I am so glad we had such great family and friends to share it with.









1 comment:
What a fun Christmas and New Years celebration we had. I can't remember ever having such a good holiday. What a mad house it was on Christmas eve with everyone there and how fun to watch the kids. They had such a great time and that is what makes it so special. Love you guys lots.
Post a Comment