
Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name: Edward
*What is his favorite color? Crome and Black
*Favorite Song? He doesn't have one too many to choose from
*How long have you been married? 8 months
*How long did you date? Not exactly sure a while
*How old is he? almost 41 in a few days
*Who eats more sweets? Probably me
*Who said I love you first? Me I did
*Who is taller? He is by many inches
*Who can sing best? He is by far I am so tune deaf
*Who is smarter? He is again
*Who does laundry? Me I clean
*Who pays bills? We both do although he earns the money
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does although mine should be there that way the window would open on his side.
*Who mows the lawn?Cannon does
*Who cooks dinner? We both take time to cook together its really fun and nice way to spend time.
*Who drives? Ed does most of the time
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I usually do
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
*Who asked who out first? I am not sure we just hung out.
*Who wears the pants? Probably me but I will share when he wants them.
No comments:
Post a Comment