Sorry it has been so long since my last post, as many of you know Ed and I are in a custody battle fighting for his two boys. We never wanted it to come to this but as recent events have developed with Ed's ex we felt like it was a necessity. I am writing this to let all of my friends and family know that we have a court hearing on Monday morning and am kind of asking to have my friends and family keep us in your prayers. We seem to have everything on our side but we are still nervous that it will not go our way.
Hopefully after this court hearing or after many I am not sure how this all works but hopefully soon I will be back to my normal blogger self. I also want to take the time to thank those who have already helped us so much in this, Including my Mom and Dad who have been absolutely amazing. I love them so much and don't know where I would be without their love and support. I also want to thank Bethany and her wonderful contact Steve. I don't think we could have gotten this far if it hadn't been for her. My other siblings have been great to and have been so supportive and helpful in every aspect they can be. Thank you all I love you and I know whatever happens I will always have an amazing family.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will for sure remember you guys in our prayers! Good luck, I know you are great parents.
Post a Comment