- I got bit by a black widow spider it was in my bra I got bit on the boob. Who does that. The bite mark was really creepy a perfect bullseye, with two black marks in the very center.
- Cleaned my room and sprayed so my son and I had to sleep upstairs for a week till the spray was no longer dangerous to us. And sharing an air mattress with a 4 year old is no treat...no I loved it.
- My eye has been twitching really bad for the last week. I asked why eyes do that and everyone told me it was from anxiety. My response to that is oh great, specific orders from my neurologist says I am supposed to live a stress free life. HA!!!
- My medicaid problem, I have had medicaid I thought for the last year apparently they discontinued it when I started my job at Mothers Helper, Because I made TO much money, however I just recently found this out when I went to the pharmacy to pick up perscriptions and the guy there asked if my insurance had changed because they don't have any that is willing to support me anymore. well thats just peachy had to get three seizure medications all costing 180 each...
- The other thing I feel like a few of my friends are avoiding me. I am not sure why for some and am hurt because of others.
- Last but not least have you ever had that weird feeling as if someone is watching you? Well it is not all the time but I get that every once in a while and it is really annoying. Stop following me my life isn't that exciting it is rather dull and mundane...
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Never Sure
So lately has been really weird. I am going to explain to you on how I mean that. Ok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment