
New Jersey

San Diego

Seattle
Okay so I had a discussion with one of my neighbors the other night and was thinking about moving somewhere just to go somewhere new and try and get out of this funk I am in. So I am writting this now because I need some help on where you guys should think I should move too. I know I can't just pack up and leave and in a way it is my way of running away from things because I have never really physically done this but I really want to and I need to. (it probably will not happen but it is one of those things that I would like to do so help please). So my thoughts on where to move to are Seattle, sounds like fun, San Diego, I have family there and it is so beautiful, and Jawdy despite what you think I want to go to Jersey, jay and silent bob, lol.... so yeah what do you think????
2 comments:
STAY IN UTAH!! Sometimes everything you are looking for in life is right in front of you and thoughts of getting out of dodge make you blind to that fact. STICK IT OUT!! October is here soon!!! 24 is on the way!!! ;-)
brittany, i think it would be benificial if you moved, not permaneantly, but were able to see the world out side of utah, and then come back and appreciate where you were born and raised. And it probably wont happen, i have been saying that i have wanted to move forever!
Post a Comment