Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So this year we got to participate in the Lehi Days Paradde and we evern have a float we got to ride on. This was a very exciting event for all of us because not only did I finally get my armor done and get to wear it for this event but also Logan, Hunter, and Cannon also got to dress. Sadly I did not get a good piture of Cannon the sith but I got the other two. Ed was awesome and help drive the float and take pics.

Logan (evil red headed Anikan)
Hunter (Jawa)
Me in my freshly made Armor YAY!
On the Float
These two were awesom to head our float the colors look cool
On the float waiting to go
Two Jawa's the first is Hunter
Has anyone seen two droids...Hehehe
Talking Armor

The whole gang afterwards. No one told me otherwise I wouldn't have
dressed down along with some others!

1 comment:

valpal said...

How fun to be involved in this and give your kids the experience of it also. Will you get to be in a parade on the 24th also? Love the "evil" Aniken (sp).