Monday, July 6, 2009

So as most of you already know I am bald. It has been a very interesting experence being bald.
Number 1
I have no facial hair whatsoever so it makes the eyes all red and very watery. I also wear bandana's around so that I can be cool and not be itchy. So now that you have a little back story, I was driving down a wonderful hill going home from my parents. I love and hate this hill, you see I always seem to speed on this hill and know I shouldn't but I do, and I did. A nice Sandy city police officer was camping on a side street at the bottom of this hill and saw my car going 10 miles over. I was like crap!!!
I pulled over and began digging out my drivers license and my registration when the officer walked up to me and paused for a moment looking at me.
The officer then said " well ma'am you were going ten over the speed limit, I am going to let you off with a warning, please slow it down. " and walk away. So being bald has its advantages.
Number 2
The first time I got into the shower to wash my hair, I grabbed the shampoo bottle and began squirting in my hand while doing this I realized I only need one tenth of that. Fun stuff.
Number 3
I was at the grocerie store and I was about to put my cart away when a man who was parked further away from me took the cart from me and took it inside then walked back to his car afterwards.
So in being bald I have ha some interesting experiences.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I love the positive attitude Britt!! But I would expect nothing else from you... :)