Us in line for our first ride of the day, The Bat
Hunter and Ed soaked
The one with the hair on the end is me!
Me and Logan on the loopty loop on the Colossus
So yeah i am very fun, mostly shy until i get to know you then i am loud and abnoxious, (in a good way, I hope). I am a huge movie buff, would really liked to be a critic but most people don't take Blond girls from Utah seriously. I am also a comic geek, have a son named Logan James, (and when I have a girl she will be named Pheonix Grey). I am just trying to enjoy life right now and taking it all in hope you enjoy...
Hunter and Ed soaked
The one with the hair on the end is me!
Me and Logan on the loopty loop on the Colossus
1 comment:
Great pictures of you hair. It makes me sad but I know it will grow back soon. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Love where Ed and Hunter got wet and you couldn't tell on Ed because he has no hair. Hehehehe.
Post a Comment