Friday, August 29, 2008

been tagged by Kylie

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk 1 - If a dvd is taken off of the shelf I have to find out what one it is and make sure it is back there by that night. 
Quirk 2 - The microwave has to be on clock. If someone opens the microwave and forgets to end the time it really gets under my skin and I look at the microwave constantly to make sure it is on the clock.
Quirk 3 - I can not stand getting newspaper ads in the mail. Some times I have a hard time taken them out of the mail box so I will get everything but the ads and let Ed get them when he comes home. 
Quirk 4 - I hate socks. I love summer when I can wear flip flops.
Quirk 5 - When I find a song I like I listen to it almost non stop for a couple weeks till I find a new song. Ed and the boys get so annoyed by that.
Quirk 6 - I love my U of U hat and am having a hard time finding a replacement for it. It fits just perfectly and I love it.

2 comments:

valpal said...

I love your hat's keep wearing them. None of your quirks supprised me.

Ashleigh said...

Cute quirks... I can't don't like socks either, in fact, I pretty much hate them!