Friday, August 29, 2008

Logan

So I have two great Logan stories.
First one 
Logan and I went to burger King for lunch the other day. As we were walking in there was an older gentleman outside smoking. Logan walked up to the man and and said, "smoking is bad for you, you know." 
The man replied, "yeah I know." With a confused look Logan asked," If you know it is bad for you then why do you smoke?"
The man answered "because I am stupid."
Logan looking more confused and almost irritated said, " well then quit being stupid."
Horrified I pulled Logan inside the man outside was Laughing so hard.

Second story.
Later that night We were trying to decide what to have for dinner when we asked Logan this is what he said, " I have a fabulous idea, I will have chicken nuggets and you guys can have whatever you want."

2 comments:

valpal said...

That boy always has funny things coming out of his mouth.

Ashleigh said...

That kid is so funny! I was laughing my head off and so was Alex, he said, "That kids has so much personality!" I can just see the look on his face as well..., keep the funny Logan stories coming!