So on thursday last week Logan was complaining about a stomach ache. My first reply was for him to lay down and relax. Later he came into the bathroom freaking out taking his clothes off because they were bothering him so bad then he laid on the floor in the fetal position saying his stomach was shocking him. I had no idea what to do besides hold him thinking he might be constipated. Well a few minutes passed when he told me it hurt so bad it was moving to his right side, my next thought was oh crap he has appendicitis I didn't know what I should do. We made a few phone calls looked online and were about to take him in to the doctors when he threw up and then said he felt great and fell asleep. He has been fine ever since. Weird.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor little guy! I hope that he is feeling all better!
Oh my poor baby. I hope it does'nt come back. I do love that picture though.
Awww, poor Logan. He's so cute, we miss him! I also wanted to tell you that I TAGGED you, go read my blog, its fun!
Post a Comment