Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My opinion

New Movies
Ok since I am a Huge, let me refrase that HUGE movie fan I am going to let you all know what I think about recen t movies that have come out are out that I have seen...The Good, the Bad, the Ugly




300

Now if you thought I was going to leave this movie out well then you do not know me at all. I loved it ok I loved it. It does not stay entirly true to actual events but they are going for an artsy view of it. The cinematography was amazing, the director amazing, the actors oh wow just hot thinking about them, And Gerard Butler man oh man he beats any man in my book. The only thing I did not care for in this movie were two of the nude scenes, one had a teenage girls nipples which looked like mesquito bites yes they were that small, (come on if you are going to show boobs show good ones). The other nude scen was the weird one at Xerxes house or whatever and there are deformed people and just gross stuff didn't move the story along whatsoever. Loved it.....


PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN AT WORLDS END

Over all I liked the movie, it was a little to long and for some it had a sad ending. I enjoyed the Jack Sparrow humor in it could have used a little more of it. I being the female I am enjoyed it simply for the cuteness in it, namely Orlando Bloom and awww Johnny Depp. I like the graphics can't go wrong there, the only other flaw I saw in the movie was Callipso she really had no story to run with and had no closure or anything to her character.



OCEANS THIRTEEN

Ok not going to lie to you again hot guys.... The Movie was much better than the second probably comes close to the first one for me. Some very sweet moments shows they have more personality and humanity, lol. Al is a great bad guy always has been, loved the twins in this great and I was so hoping for a bigger part for my good ole buddy Eddie Izzard. The stroy was just as confusing as the other two easier to follow than the second. Fun movie not a nessecity to see in the theatres. I give it 3 1
/2 stars lol



KNOCKED UP


Ok so this one was no academy award winning film. It had it's funny moments it's sweet moments and was overall another 40 year old Virgin movie. The characters meshed well and had good chemistry. Going into this movie you must realize that it is all going to be stupid humor and must like that kind it does have it's chick flick moments though. Guys could take a date who doesn't get offended to easily.




SPIDERMAN THREE

I am a comic nerd so I am more partial to these kind of flicks. I liked Peter going emo I thought it was funny I thought he did a good job being cocky. I have never really cared for Kirsten Dunst so she does not take to my fancy as an MJ. I liked how the story flowed I think they got rid of villians to fast and I think they should have taken less time on the Peter-MJ story and gone to the fight scenes. Over all I enjoyed the movie very much so and would recomend it to anyone



SHREK THE THIRD


I was very much so bored as well as the three kids that were with me at the time we went to see it. It was no where near as funny as the first or second. It had its moments but very few and far between. Oh and for the record Justin Timberlake should be seen and not heard... I will give them credit that they still have the same voices for all of the characters. This is one that sad to say I was dissapointed I had to use that matinee money on this movie.


Well I will leave it at that for now keep in touch let me know if there is one I don't post maybe I have seen it or could tell you about it.







No comments: