So I now have to put this down since this basically is an online journal...I hate Jordans theory about being 23. I can't wait for October to come, it saams as soon as I overcome one problem an even bigger one arrises to take it's place. I am not so sure I can handle more. I know I have so many blessings and so much to be thankful for I am just so frusterated with lifes problems. I am writing this because I have a hard time saying my true feelings to people to their face and I needed to just spill otherwise I think I would have cracked. So for all of you who read this that come in close contact with me, no I am not depressed, yes I am very frusterated at the problems and issues that lay before me and that lie ahead. Sorry for being a downer in this just needed to get some unwanted feelings out...
Love Britt
P.S. Jawdy you jinxed me!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey at least you knew from a good source that 23 was gonna suck!!! :-) You are loved and we support you in everything so don't sweat the small stuff, stay focused, keep your head up and everything will turn out right for you. CONTROL WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL and the rest will take care of itself. XOX
Post a Comment