Epcot whatever you wanna call it...
Me with vegitation Mickey and Minnie lines
were usually to long for the real thing...
Right outside the Star Tours wahooo I am a nerd

Us by a big tree (in Animal Kingdom)

So yeah I ruled the world, OK so not quite the world but it felt like it. Why you ask because I went to Disney World oh yeah baby!!! I went with three friends and had a kid free week in a kid based theme park how wrong is that. however it was a total nonstop crazy action packed week no kid would have been able to keep up... So we flew on two planes to get there and two planes back but I will get there just wait. Took a bus to the hotel got settled then went straight for MGM grand baby oh it was a blast, we were there till like 2:30 in the morning then woke up and went to Epcot for the day. Traveled to 11 countries in one day WOW did my feet hurt. Had to buy some mickey crocks. Then we went to Magic Kingdom, then back to MGM then I forget it kind of just blurs into one oh and we went to Wild animal Kingdom which in my opinion is to claustrophobic. We shopped ate food and I even got in trouble for not eating my vegetables and trying to hide them under my chicken. On the way back in the airplane I had to sit all by my lonesome as my friends were a few rows up and on the other side I decided to dance along to my head phones and doodle on the plane napkin the stewardesses loved me. Made me dance in the isle and teased me about my superhero doodles. It was awesome. By the Way Salt Lake International is one of the smallest airports I have seen wow i mean totally wow...
Us by a big tree (in Animal Kingdom)
So yeah I ruled the world, OK so not quite the world but it felt like it. Why you ask because I went to Disney World oh yeah baby!!! I went with three friends and had a kid free week in a kid based theme park how wrong is that. however it was a total nonstop crazy action packed week no kid would have been able to keep up... So we flew on two planes to get there and two planes back but I will get there just wait. Took a bus to the hotel got settled then went straight for MGM grand baby oh it was a blast, we were there till like 2:30 in the morning then woke up and went to Epcot for the day. Traveled to 11 countries in one day WOW did my feet hurt. Had to buy some mickey crocks. Then we went to Magic Kingdom, then back to MGM then I forget it kind of just blurs into one oh and we went to Wild animal Kingdom which in my opinion is to claustrophobic. We shopped ate food and I even got in trouble for not eating my vegetables and trying to hide them under my chicken. On the way back in the airplane I had to sit all by my lonesome as my friends were a few rows up and on the other side I decided to dance along to my head phones and doodle on the plane napkin the stewardesses loved me. Made me dance in the isle and teased me about my superhero doodles. It was awesome. By the Way Salt Lake International is one of the smallest airports I have seen wow i mean totally wow...
Well hope you all get to one day experience the magic and come again soon
No comments:
Post a Comment