Monday, April 6, 2009

No Running

So Logan has this habit of running in the house especially up and down the hallway and it is really annoying. So I had a talk with Logan and told him he was not to run in the house any more. Me being an adult and a parent thought I had done a good job with our talk, and then sunday we went to my parents and I learned better.

Me: Logan no running.

Logan:.....( no response and he did it again).

Me: Logan James NO RUNNING!

Logan: I'm not running mom I am power walking.

I have no idea where he came up with that one.

2 comments:

mizkylie said...

That is hilarious! I miss that little fire cracker. What a cutie, Kai was talking about him the other day and put his picture up on his night stand. We need to get them together soon. Come visit us! We miss you!

Bellastager said...

I thought I was going to pee my pants after Logan said that! He is the funniest kid!