Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goodbye Jewish Family

So today the only Jews I have ever met and probably will ever meet went back home to Jersey. I will miss them. Anywho on Sunday my parents had a little get together for them to say goodbye and here are some of the pics. My dad even got a cake that said Good luck Borenstien Family, only there name is spelled wrong not by much just the i and e mixed up, but when they came over they teased saying he should have just put good luck jewish family. The day did progress and I even made a Jello salad since its a Utah thing, lol.
Debbie
Me and Jawdy

Me and Elijah

Me and Sadie
Sadly Hannah could not be there but she is a cutie so I had to put her a picture from a different dayLogan was so upset when I showed him how far New Jersey was from Utah, he was sad because his girlfriend Hannah was leaving to go that far away. Well we will miss you all and good luck Jewish Family.

2 comments:

valpal said...

I will miss them also. I love Jordans humor and they are just really nice people.

Jawdy said...

I just saw this!!!!! Awesome!! We miss the heck out of you!! I miss your random visits. :-( Can you come over????