So I was tagged again a while ago about 7 quirks I think I have already done that but here are 7 more just for the heck of it.
1. Milk cartons in the fridge cannot touch each other it annoys me to no end when they do.
2. No lights at all in my room at night, cannot go to sleep other wise.
3. Nothing can be on the bathroom floor no towels no clothes no paper. Now some might consider it being clean but i have a hard time using the bathroom with stuff on the floor.
4. I cannot sit for more than a half an hour reading on my comp, however I can spend hours playing a video game on it.
5. Cannot wear socks while laying on my bed.
6. I love to eat bologna with melted cheese its almost like a prego craving but i have it all the time.
7. I hate taking pills.
I never know who to tag and I think everyone I know has been tagged. So just have fun and happy reading
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're talking about reading Midnight sun huh? I CAN'T STAND reading it off the computer! Its wierd, I have to read it in time slots. (pretty much whenever Tyson isn't playing World of Warcraft)
Post a Comment