Friday, June 13, 2008
The Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So yeah i am very fun, mostly shy until i get to know you then i am loud and abnoxious, (in a good way, I hope). I am a huge movie buff, would really liked to be a critic but most people don't take Blond girls from Utah seriously. I am also a comic geek, have a son named Logan James, (and when I have a girl she will be named Pheonix Grey). I am just trying to enjoy life right now and taking it all in hope you enjoy...
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I love bear lake and you are welcome for the pictures! It was my pleasure!
Hey, Britt, call me ASAP, I have to talk to you, or else I will wither up and die!
hey, were you mooning in one of those pictures?
Post a Comment