Monday, June 23, 2008

Grandma Curtis Family Reunion
2008
I absolutely loved this park as a kid and now so do my boys


Cutest man in the world

Cutest boys in the world
Sweet Vala Dolla

Second cutest man in the world
Every year same time, same month we go to the same place, see the same faces, have close to the same food,and enjoy the day together. This year I got to show off my great family and what they feared to be another dreaded reunion turned out to be one of best activities. We had good food, talked to relatives that we only see once a year. We played in the stream (which was really nice because it got so hot the cool water felt good). We also had a great time in the car on the way to and from the reunion. The 45 minute drive gave us plenty off time to listen and sing and guess some of our favorite songs on the ipod. 

2 comments:

mizkylie said...

Where was the reunion, I didn't even know about it! ;(

valpal said...

Hi Britt, I love all the pictures from the reunion, however you forgot to put a picture of the bloodsucking nurse. Love you.