Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playing Catch Up


OK so I am going to try and catch up here with lots of pics and a little title to let you all know whats going on with the Eliason family! Sorry this has been way over due.
Alpine Garrison Meeting, yes I have crutches due to an awesome ski accident!

Ed ran for Congress, very fun experience
Brian, Ed, me, and Brenda at the Capitol for Congress.

Just love this pic of Jackson
Ed had a minor surgery.
Logan totally rocked it out on his scooter at classic skating
Hunter's last Pinewood derby he did awesome
Easter Eggs
Yup I am still a nerdy gamer!
The garrison went to a 5k for a needy family Ronny even posed with us.
Oh and I got a new armor, I got a Clone!!!
I got to dance with Hunter for his recorder recital, it was way fun.
Logan had a mohawk
We got a mini pool
Hunter with all of the tubes in the pool
Took the Schrader kids slot car racing
Family reunion time and my grandparents from AZ came up.
Cannon and Hunter went shooting with Granpa
Hunter and the AK-47
Cannon and the AK
Ronny and the AK, it was just an AK summer


Jackson on the 4th of July
Vala on the 4th of July
Hunter
Logan
Cannon and glow stick fun on the 4th

Sharon Jones and the Dap Tones and me and Nate
Ed and I with Sharon, and our awesome backstage passes!

Bethany set it up so the garrison could hang out with Dane Nourse
Even Beth and Dave got a pic with us.
Cannon and Hunter in a firetruck on the 24th of July.
Cannon won a hotdog eating contest at the Sunset fun days for the 24th
We got to take a tour of the fireworks again this year
At grandma and grandpas for Bethany, Dave, Chris, and Grandpa's bday.
Cute Aiden and Logan
Cannon and the awesome dual Lightsaber
I have blond hair now ok not the best pic but yeah.
OK you are now down I have caught you all up on the Eliason family. I will try and keep up now sorry!

No comments: