Saturday, May 30, 2009

Granparents

So for those of you who don't know my Grandma Curtis has had some serious health problems, such as breaking her back and having to be in a back brace and having twisted bowels. Well we have been trying to stay in touch with her and for the most part she has been in good spirits with everything going on (which is amazing for a younger person let alone her), She is an amazing person to begin with though.
My dear sweet grandpa has been helping her out and supporting her through this all, he is also and amzing person as well and I could only hope to be as giving and willing to serve others as they are.

I am so glad my grandma seems to be getting better and we have been truely blessed to have that. We have been keeping them both in our prayers that they may have the strength to overcome any obstical and I honestly believe with each other that will be a cake walk for them. I love them so much and can't wait to see them when they come up here in June.

No comments: