3 Joys
1. My 3 wonderful boys
2. My Husband
3. U of U football
3 Fears
1. Seizers
2. Stupid Drivers
3. Obama
3 Goals
1. Get my house done
2. No soda
3. Get my power steering fixed
3 Current Obsessions
1. U of U football
2. Twilight
3. Halo 3 live
3 Regrets
1. Living with regret at all
2. Having a Soda on sat.
3. Not getting the good Tampons because they were more expensive
3 Facts about me
1. I am a gamer
2. Not the cleanest person but really want to be clean
3. I love pillows
Okay I tag Whoever wants to take on this challenge
3 comments:
I loved your tampons regret. I had fun at lunch today with you and my Logan. Lets do that more often. Love you all lots.
I tagged you Brit! BTW when are we doing our Christmas shopping day? We need to plan that asap! Love you!
I'm with ya on the pillows! I sleep with three, yeah, I really need a body pillow...maybe santa will hear me this year! :)
Post a Comment