So for Labor Day we took the kids to Cabelas to look around.
These are the biggest fish we have ever seen
Crazy animals
Oh and Logan
Hunter wanted to make sure the picture looked like he is touching the
Bear. So just so you all know he is touching that bear
Testing out dog houses for Jack
boy they really got into it
The Stig. (refer to Top Gear a BBC show.)
But wait there are 3 thats not right
Logan almost fell over the helmet he wore was an adult helmet and it was heavy
Realxing
The most annoying guns ever
But they are so much fun
It was a great relatively cheap activity, we got some awesome Huckleberry jam, ate great food there and got to see some really cool animals and guns.
1 comment:
Those are the cutest pictures. I loved the one of Hunter and Logan in the dog house, how fitting is that. I have never been there, however I think I should go. Love you lots.
Post a Comment