Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOGLE ZOO

Hogle Zoo Day.  Logan, Hunter, Cannon, Michelle, Aiden, Jackson, Valla, and I went to the zoo together. We had a blast none of us had been there since they did all of the remodel it was so cool. We also got to see the infamous Ghost of the Bayou.... White Alligator.  







Logan got sprayed by the elephant it was cool all though he didn't totally like it because it got in his eyes. After all who wants elephant spit in there eyes.
Rhino foot print
Jackson noticed it only had three fingers.

Enter the cave to see the White Alligator. 
Creepy. Hunter made sure to look into his blue eyes because if you do it is said to give you good luck.


Not exactly sure what we are looking at in this tank....

Aiden checking out were we go next on the map.






Small
Medium
Big



Logans favorite part of the zoo. The conductor was very nice to let him see the engine and take a picture.


1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Looks like you guys had a great time but I did not see a picture of you Britt, were you really there?! :) Anyway, I have never been to the Hogle Zoo, looks like a fun place. Cute pictures! and I love the Gardner Village and Family Reunion pics too.