I am pretty sure Logan decorated more of his helmet than he did his bike.
Getting ready to follow that engine
Logan, Kayden, some firemen, and their truck
So yeah i am very fun, mostly shy until i get to know you then i am loud and abnoxious, (in a good way, I hope). I am a huge movie buff, would really liked to be a critic but most people don't take Blond girls from Utah seriously. I am also a comic geek, have a son named Logan James, (and when I have a girl she will be named Pheonix Grey). I am just trying to enjoy life right now and taking it all in hope you enjoy...
4 comments:
I bet that he loved sitting on that truck and I totally loved his helmet!
haha, you have such a cute goofy kid, wonder where he gets it from.....hehe So you know you are WAY to cool for me, i've been waiting for you to call. I miss you! IN answer to your question, hahahah!
Britt Britt!(it was either that or bethanybrittney since I thought that was your name for a long time thanks to my mom) Umm of course you were (and still are) cool! We only called you that out of pure admiration! Just look at your blog! I love it! Logan is getting so big! Hope things are going great. Keep updating. I love reading!
that cute boy that marches to his own drummer. He cracks me up daily. It's like Bethany said - He could have his own reality show.
Post a Comment