Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PRAY


Ok so any of you that have kids know that you laugh with them, you love them, you get upset with them, you cry with them, and they can scare the crap out of you. Well logan has a razor scooter and a big boy bike. These two things are so scary because I have never seen a child his age go that fast without crashing or running into anything...Ok I have never seen some adults or teenagers do the things he does.

We live in a circle and he is only allowed to go around the circle part and not down the street, and he is to look both ways before he is to cross the street. So knowing thins he will start off at our driveway (which is smack dab in the middle of the street), he gets on his bike and rides like a bat out of hell. As soon as he gets to where he needs to cross he he hits the brakes and skids and he knows exactly how far back he needs to stop so he doesnt go into the street.
Then he will cross with no problem at all and he never has any crashes on his bike he has gone down some stairs and off a pretty high drop and he rides it into our sloped garage to park it and will skid down the hill.

Then with the scooter he has amazing balance knows how to use the brake and can manuvere that thing like no one else I have seen, espescially for his age.

I can handle sports I can handle bikes and scooters but I know the stupid things and all the broken bones with me as a kid and I can only imagine. He is a daredevil when it comes to speed he loves to go fast he always tells us in the car to go faster and pass the other cars up. What have I raised a speed demon. Crap... Although he has a talent I will give him that because he can sure move those fast things around any object with out even batting an eyelash.
So what to do with a speed demon, PRAY...

No comments: